If you are an Android user and installing an application manually through its Apk file and facing the error which says Unfortunately System UI has stopped working then here you are at the perfect destination. There are many reasons for which this error occurs. Here, in this article, we will be discussing all the possible causes and fixes of this error.
Sometimes it may show that “Process com.android.systemui stopped”. However, there are no specific reasons found of this error. But it’s guessed that there might be some issues with your device’s software which is causing this error.
Unfortunately System UI Has Stopped Working
System UI (User Interface) is the essential thing for a device to run smoothly and if it gets stopped then your device won’t work properly. There are chances that your device’s screen would be stuck when this error occurs and generally, it can be fixed by restarting the device or you have to wait for 3-4 minutes till the error is disappeared.
If System UI stops working once in a while then there is no such big issue but if you are facing system UI Error frequently then you have to fix the error by following below shared steps.
Also Read: How to Unfollow in Bulk for Instagram
Here is the first method which may help you in fixing the Unfortunately, system UI has stopped working error.
- At first, open Google Play Store on your mobile phone.
- Click on the Menu bar at the top left corner and select “My Apps & Games”
- Now select the “Installed” section and look for the Google applicaiton there.
- Open the Google app and click on the three dots at the top right corner.
- Now uncheck Auto Update feature from there.
- Now uninstall the updates of Google application and restore it to the previous version.
- That’s it, Now you will not face Unfortunately, System UI has stopped working.
If the above-shared method did not work for you and still the error persists then follow below shared steps.
- Open Settings of your mobile phone.
- Now select Applications section.
- In Applications look for Show System Applications.
- Now find the System Interface application. Then In “Memory” section performs clearing all data and cache.
- That’s it, Now error should be fixed.
If your device’s system UI get crashed frequently then you can follow the above-shared methods which will help you in fixing the error. However, if the error is still not fixed even after following above shared methods then there is the last choice for you which is by Factory Resetting Device. Make sure that you take the full backup of your data before doing a factory reset. Factory Reset will restore your device to the previous version and you won’t face the UI crash error.
If this article has helped you then please spread words with your friends using the social share buttons given below. Stay tuned with us for more Android updates.