If you are a Twitter user then you might be aware of the Twitter likes/favorites. Whenever you like a Tweet then it is also shown in your profile under the Likes section and any of your followers can see which tweets you have liked.
Each and every Tweet you like from your profile gets added under the Likes section. That’s a good thing about Twitter and you can check your liked tweets anytime anywhere from your profile but the main headache occurs when you want to delete your liked tweets.
If you want to delete your liked tweets from Twitter then you have to delete them one by one and it will take hell lot of time to delete likes one by one. So here in this article, we will share some tools which will help you in deleting all the Twitter likes at once.
How to Delete All Twitter Likes at Once
Deleting Twitter Likes/Favorites at once is quite easy you just have to install an application on your system and then you can remove all the likes from your Twitter profile easily.
You May Also Like: Hide Likes & Activities on Instagram
If you don’t want to use any third party tool or application then there is no such option for deleting twitter likes in bulk or once. You can delete likes in bulk with the Browser Console method also but it has some limitations. To know more in details follow below-mentioned steps.
#1 Method: One By One
At first, comes the one by one method in which you have to remove tweets from likes section one by one manually. If you have fewer tweets in the likes section then this is the perfect method as you can remove them yourself from likes section.
- Log In to your Twitter Account.
- Open your Twitter profile.
- Click on the Likes section.
- Click on the Tweet and hit the Unlike button.
- Do it manually for each tweet.
#2 Method: Twitter Archive Eraser
Above shared method was for those people who do not want to use a third-party application or have fewer tweets in the likes section. But if you want to delete all the tweets from likes section at once then you need to use the Twitter Archive Eraser application which will do deletion task automatically.
It’s one of the easiest methods to delete likes/favorites in bulk. Follow below-mentioned steps carefully to know more.
- At first visit Twitter Archive Eraser page.
- Now download and install the application on your desktop.
- Open the application and click on the first checkbox.
- After that click on Sign In button.
- Now enter your Twitter account credentials and authorize the application.
- Then you will receive a PIN which you need to paste inside the application.
- After that application will ask you for what to delete. Select delete favorites.
- Now the application will show you the count of likes and limitation of deletion.
- Then click on the Start button.
- Now it will gather all the tweets and you have to click on Next button.
- Now it will show you a list of all the liked tweets. By default, all liked tweets will be selected however you can filter them if you want to keep any.
- Once you are done with the selection click on Erase Selected Tweets.
- Hit Ok to confirm.
- That’s it, Now app will do the deletion process automatically for you.
#3 Method: Via Browser Console
If you do not want to use a third party application nor wants to delete manually then there is one more method which can help you in deleting the tweets in bulk which is via the Browser Console. Follow below-shared steps to know more.
- Open Chrome browser on your PC.
- Log In to your Twitter account.
- Open the Likes section under the profile tab.
- Once you have opened the Likes page. Press the F12 button on your keyboard.
- Then click on the Console tab.
- Copy the following script and paste it into the console tab
- Now press the enter button to start the deletion process.
- It will unlike/unfavorite the tweets automatically.
- Repeat above shared steps to delete tweets in bulk.
So it was a complete guide on deleting all twitter liked tweets at once. By following the above steps you can remove all liked tweets with just one click or at once. If you are having any trouble in deleting tweets then feel free to contact us via the comments section below.
If this article has helped you in any way then please do not forget to spread the words with your friends.